Suns Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suns Love

Phoenix Suns LOVE Community

首页首页  欢迎页欢迎页  相册相册  搜索搜索  Latest imagesLatest images  注册注册  登录  

We love the Matrix-Facts(3.4更新,翻译完毕~咔咔)

向下 
3 posters
作者留言
nashile

nashile

帖子数 : 41
注册日期 : 08-02-16

We love the Matrix-Facts(3.4更新,翻译完毕~咔咔) Empty
帖子主题: We love the Matrix-Facts(3.4更新,翻译完毕~咔咔)   We love the Matrix-Facts(3.4更新,翻译完毕~咔咔) Empty周六 三月 01, 2008 12:51 am

If you want to know more about Shawn, please read the following facts about him.

1. Elaine said, "I can only do so much for you. If you want to go farther in life, you go to the military, you get a scholarship or you go to school and work hard."

Elaine(小马最最亲爱的妈妈)说,我已经竭尽全力,能为你做的只有这么多了,如果你想要在生活中走的更远,你可以去参军,或者你可以去上学,靠勤奋努力来获得奖学金。

After two seasons at Vincennes University, a community college in Indiana, Marion earned a scholarship to Nevada-Las Vegas. His one season was memorable enough that he was encouraged to put his name in the NBA draft.

Vincennes UniversityIndiana的一座公立大学)度过了两个球季之后,Marion得到了一份来自Nevada-Las Vegas大学的奖学金,在那一个球季里,小马的表现耀眼无比,于是他鼓起勇气参加了NBA选秀。

It was hard for him to tell his coaches and teammates he was leaving. Even though there were six weeks left in the semester, he attended every remaining class and study hall, former UNLV assistant coach Dave Rice said.

对小马来说,要告诉他的教练和队友他要离开了,是一件非常困难的事情。这个学期还剩下六个礼拜,Marion认真参加了剩下的每一堂课和每一个学习会。前UNLV的助理教练Dave Rice说。

"That spoke volumes to me about his character," Rice said. "Here was a guy who was just a couple months from being a millionaire, and yet he kept going to class. That shows you how well his mother raised him."

Elaine watched Wednesday's game from her Las Vegas home. She doesn't work anymore because "Shawn wants me to enjoy life."

这件很好地反应了他的性格,”Rice说,他再过几个月就要成为百万富翁了,可是他仍然坚持去上课,这件事情可以反映出他妈妈对他的教育有多么好。

Elaine从她在Las Vegas的家里过来看了Shawn星期二的比赛,她已经不再上班了,她说,“Shawn希望我享受一下生活。

2.When the 6-7 Marion jumps, one would swear he has springs in his shoes. That is by design. As a teenager, he piled old mattresses on the neighborhood court and launched himself as high as possible to practice dunking and rebounding. Marion bounced back and forth between Chicago and Tennessee as a kid because his mother, Elaine, needed help raising him while she worked multiple jobs

67寸的Marion跳起来的时候,大家可能会感觉他的鞋子里面装上了弹簧。其实这是Marion刻意训练的结果,当Shawn只有十几岁的时候,他把旧的床垫铺在周围的空地上,高高地跃起,练习灌篮和抢篮板。当Marion还是个小孩子的时候,他一直在ChicagoTennessee之间来来往往,因为他的妈妈Elaine为了抚养他,兼职了好几份工作。

Elaine Marion was 14 years old when she found out she was pregnant -- with twins. By the time Shawn and Shawnette were born, on May 7, 1978, their father was out of the picture, and their ninth-grade mother had to lean on other relatives for support. She went back to school, earned her high school diploma, took bookkeeping classes and worked as a cook at a military base by day and at a plastic factory by night.

Elaine Marion发现自己怀了一对双胞胎的时候,她仅仅只有14岁。 197857号,Shawn和他的双胞胎妹妹Shawnette出生的时候,他们的爸爸早就不知去向,他们的9年级的妈妈只能依靠亲戚们来抚养他们。她回到了学校,为了获得高中文凭,一边上会计课,一边打工,白天在一家军事基地里面当厨师,晚上在一家塑料厂工作。

3."I'm very family-oriented; I love my family to death," he said.

我是非常恋家的人。我爱我的家人爱到死。”Shawn说。

His mother reared him. In discussing his father, Marion said he had recently been released from prison, and refused to elaborate. In his life, Marion has surrounded himself with strong women, including his girlfriend of three years, Erika Jones.

他的妈妈抚养了他,而当提到他的父亲的时候,Marion只是简简单单地说,他刚刚从监狱里放出来了,不肯详细描述。在他的生命里面,他的身边都是很坚强的女性,包括他谈了3年的女朋友,Erika Jones

4.While some N.B.A. stars have courts built into their mansions, Marion has a basketball hoop in the short driveway leading to his three-car garage, which houses a portion of his collection of white cars: a Hummer, a Porsche Cayenne and a Dodge Magnum.

很多NBA球星,在他们的豪宅里面都建有球场,Marion只是简单地在他的车库外面的空地上面,弄了一个篮球筐,那个车库里面停着3辆他收集的白色轿车,一辆Hummer,一辆Porsche Cayenne,还有一辆Dodge Magnum

Pictures line some walls of a hallway inside the house: snapshots of him playing along with framed trading card sets, many sent by fans in homemade collages. All are hung at eye level for Marion.

Marion的屋子里,一些相片被排成一排贴在墙上,和他的视线相平,都是成套的用相框装起来的他在比赛里的照片,很多都是Fans亲手做了送给他的。

5.Marion is most proud of owning every Jordan sneaker since 1984, many of the models in various colors. He has one pair signed by Jordan, and authenticated with a seal. "It's kind of funny, I see him all the time," Marion said. "I wouldn't feel good to ask him to sign something now."

Marion引以为豪的是,他拥有自从1984年以来,每一款的乔丹鞋,看起来有各种各样的颜色。他有一双鞋是乔丹亲笔签名的。这非常有趣。我现在常常能看见他。”Mairon说,不过现在我就不好意思再问他要签名了~XD”

He began collecting the Jordan line when he was in high school in Clarksville, Tenn., wanting to follow Jordan to North Carolina. Marion did not qualify academically to apply there and opted instead for Vincennes University, a community college in Indiana.

他是从Clarksville的高中时代开始收集乔丹鞋的,并且希望和乔丹一样去北卡上大学,不过他学业上没有达到北卡大学的要求,因此他选择了Vincennes University上大学。

6. Shawn Marion tilted Dr. Seuss and rates Green Eggs and Ham as his favourite book while growing up, according the Suns' Read to Achieve website.

Shawn Marion在太阳队的读书网站上,把Dr. Seuss写的Green Eggs and Ham列为他成长中最喜欢的书。
(注:Dr.Seuss 苏斯博士,美国人最引以为傲的儿童文学作家和插画作家,著名动画形象戴高帽子的猫的创造者。)

7. But if a lack of credit for the Suns' success bothers Marion, you wouldn't know it by watching him interact with his teammates. He organizes poker tournaments on team flights. When he's on the bench, he is often the first one dapping the players coming off the court when a timeout is called. Before every opening tip-off, he hugs head coach Mike D'Antoni, a ritual he started four seasons ago to show support for the rookie coach.

即使Marion因为没有得到足够的认可而感到困扰,你没法从他和队友的相处过程中看出端倪。他喜欢在球队的客机上组织扑克比赛。当他在板凳上的时候,每逢暂停他总是第一个去与下场的球员击掌。在每场比赛开始之前,他总是和主教练D’Antoni拥抱-这是一个从四年前开始的习惯,他想以此来表现对菜鸟教练的支持。(T-T,人善被人欺……小马T T……死JR

8. While some say Marion wore out his welcome in Phoenix, those words will never be spoken at the Towers Retirement Community in nearby Mesa, where five years ago Lottie Sherman got out her "nice writing paper" and invited Marion to visit.
"I forgot all about it," said Sherman, 86. "I said, 'He won't come. I'm just a little person in a home.' "
But Marion accepted her invitation, just as Sherman and 100 other residents accepted Marion's offer to attend a Suns game as his guest.

5年前,Tower退休社团的Lottie Sherman拿出她漂亮的信纸,写信邀请Marion来做客。

我把这件事都给忘了,”86岁的Sherman说道。“我说,他不会来的,我只是一个普通小老百姓。

但是Marion接受了她的邀请,与此同时sherman100个其他居民还收到了小马的邀请去作为他的嘉宾看suns的比赛。

9. Marion arrives with an impressive collection of cars — not just Porsches and BMWs, but also remote-control cars he loves. He was a minimum-wage worker at Burger King as a kid and is into Hamburger Helper as a man.

小马带着他那套夺人眼球的汽车收藏来到了Miami,里面不仅有ProschBMW,还有他喜欢的遥控车玩具。在小马小的时候,他曾是在Burger King拿底薪的打工仔,等他长大之后,他又到Hamburger Helper工作过。

10. He's the guy who, in first appearance after saying he wanted out of Phoenix, implored everyone to 'smile a little bit.'

在小马自己提出要离开phoenix之后的第一次媒体见面会上,他告诉每个人,“你们不要那么难过,笑一笑。” T T

11. Upon signing a new contract extension in the summer of 2002, pledged $1 million to the Valley of the Sun United Way. Donations will go towards building basketball courts, supporting Jr. Suns and Jr. Mercury, and cancer research.

2002年夏天,当小马签下了新合同之后,他发誓要给the Sun United Way谷捐赠100万美金。这笔钱将用于建设篮球场,支持太阳和水星少儿队以及癌症研究机构。

12.Purchased 2001 playoff tickets for Game 3 and Game 4 to ensure a Suns sellout and distributed them to disadvantaged youngsters through area charities

小马购买了2001年季后赛第三,第四场的比赛门票,来保证球票销售一空。他通过慈善组织把球票发给了家境贫困的小孩。(TAT……小马有多好有多好><

(小马贪财……有良心的你们再给我说一遍看看呀……TAT……有些JR就喜欢践踏我们小马的自尊……真恶心……kerr,我天天诅咒你出门被车撞……)

由nashile于周二 三月 04, 2008 6:26 pm进行了最后一次编辑,总共编辑了7次
返回页首 向下
nashile

nashile

帖子数 : 41

帖子主题: 回复: We love the Matrix-Facts(3.4更新,翻译完毕~咔咔)   We love the Matrix-Facts(3.4更新,翻译完毕~咔咔) Empty周六 三月 01, 2008 1:41 pm

1."When you talk about Phoenix, you certainly talk about Marion," Portland Coach Nate McMillan said. "He really is the guy that allows them to play the style of basketball they play."

当你谈到菲尼克斯太阳队的时候,你肯定从会谈到Shawn Marion开拓者主教练Nate McMillan说,他是如此优秀,所以太阳队才能按他们那样的方式打球。

2."He's so unique, there's nobody in the league who does what he does," Suns point guard Steve Nash said of Marion, the veteran Phoenix forward. "His ability to guard different people, block shots, steal the ball, rebound. A lot of his scoring comes off quick cuts, and he's to the rim before anyone sees him."

他是那么特别,在整个联盟里面,没有人能够做到他所做的事,太阳控卫Steve Nash谈到Marion时说,他可以防守不同的人,可以盖帽,可以断球,可以抢篮板。他的很多得分来自他的快速切入,所有人都没看见他的候,他已经切入到篮框附近了。

3. “I pride myself in everything that I do night-in and night-out on the floor,” he admitted. “It's a testament of what I do as an individual and what my team does as a whole.”
“You can't go out there and win with one person. It takes five people to go out there and win. It takes 13 players to make a team and to win. Everything is about the team and that is what I factor in to all of this about my team-mates. I do all these things because of my team-mates. Yeah, some of this stuff I do is on me, but it is not possible without my team-mates.”

“我为我每晚在场上做的一切的感到自豪。这是对于我个人的表现以及我的球队,我们作为一个整体的表现的一种评测。你不能只靠一个人赢球。赢球靠的是场上五个人的协作。赢球靠的是组成球队的13个人。(当你谈论胜利的时候),你该说的是球队,所以我觉的我的队友是赢球的重要因素。我做这些事都是为了他们。有些事情确实是靠我一个人做的,但是没有我的队友我没法做这些事的。”(这是小马在suns的时候说的……他Miami的队友简直没法看……TAT

4.ON PLAYING FOR FOUR COACHES IN FIVE YEARS It's hard sometimes, but no matter who I'm playing for, I'm going to do what I have to do to help the team win. It doesn't matter if he's an offensive coach or a defensive coach, I'm a guy that gives the maximum effort on both ends.

(在五年内为四个教练打球)“有些时候,那很困难。但是不论我是为谁打球,我会为帮助球队赢球做任何事情。不管他是一个以进攻为主的,还是防守为主的教练,我在攻防两端都会作出最大的努力。”

5."When he's out, it's like we're missing four players," says D'Antoni. "There's no way to replace him. We just try to cover as many holes as we can."

“当Shawn不在场上的时候,感觉上我们一下子少了四个球员,”D’Antoni说,“他是不可替代的。我们只能想办法尽量填补空缺。”

6."The beauty of Shawn's game is he thrives in whatever style we play," Nash says. It's a blessing and a curse.”

Shawn最特别的地方在于不论我们打哪种风格的球,他都可以表现得很好,”Nash说,“这是一种天赐的恩惠,也是一种诅咒。”

7."I don't watch a lot of basketball," he says. "I find it boring. You gotta understand, I play for the Suns. Everything else doesn't match up."

“我平时不太看球,”小马说,“我觉的很无聊。你要明白,我可是为Suns打球。其他球队和我们没得比。” T T,小马爱我们球队TAT……)

8."Wherever he goes, he's going to be a star," Sherman said. "He'll make a presence there. Oh, yes."

“不论他去哪里,他都会是一个球星,”Sherman(见上面,一个86岁的小马fan)“在那里(Miami)他会让你们感到他的存在。恩,就是这样的。”

由nashile于周二 三月 04, 2008 6:27 pm进行了最后一次编辑,总共编辑了2次
返回页首 向下
破小孩

破小孩

帖子数 : 35
注册日期 : 08-02-19

帖子主题: 回复: We love the Matrix-Facts(3.4更新,翻译完毕~咔咔)   We love the Matrix-Facts(3.4更新,翻译完毕~咔咔) Empty周六 三月 01, 2008 5:34 pm

抱抱~

俺要向勤劳的nashile学习嘛 Smile

大家也要多看看我们小马有多可爱,有多好 We love the Matrix-Facts(3.4更新,翻译完毕~咔咔) 513681
返回页首 向下
暗光

暗光

帖子数 : 26

帖子主题: 回复: We love the Matrix-Facts(3.4更新,翻译完毕~咔咔)   We love the Matrix-Facts(3.4更新,翻译完毕~咔咔) Empty周六 三月 01, 2008 6:05 pm

抱~小孩G太勤奋了~~~~~~赞美小孩G造福文盲…… We love the Matrix-Facts(3.4更新,翻译完毕~咔咔) 842518
Shawn wants me to enjoy life
小马好贴心……
返回页首 向下

We love the Matrix-Facts(3.4更新,翻译完毕~咔咔)
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
Suns Love :: 有爱翻译和文章存档区-
转跳到: