Suns Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suns Love

Phoenix Suns LOVE Community

首页首页  欢迎页欢迎页  相册相册  搜索搜索  Latest imagesLatest images  注册注册  登录  

MARION DIDN'T WANT OUT OF PHOENIX UNTIL KERR'S JAB

向下 
作者留言
nashile

nashile

帖子数 : 41
注册日期 : 08-02-16

MARION DIDN'T WANT OUT OF PHOENIX UNTIL KERR'S JAB Empty
帖子主题: MARION DIDN'T WANT OUT OF PHOENIX UNTIL KERR'S JAB   MARION DIDN'T WANT OUT OF PHOENIX UNTIL KERR'S JAB Empty周一 三月 03, 2008 4:36 pm

OK, so Marion is insecure, selfish at times, didn't always get it, wasn't as physically, mentally and defensively tough in the playoffs as his fraternity would've like a four-time All-Star to be, can't create his own shot, groused about not getting enough touches, appreciation and a long-term max extension.
No real revelations there, or the often-transcribed claim Phoenicians had grown tired of Marion's cheerless routine.

Ok,如你所知,Marion有时候没有安全感,有时候会自私,在季后赛里面不能够做到精神上,身体上,防守上很tough,和他的四届全明星不太相称,不能单打,希望得到更多的持球时间和欣赏,希望签下长期的顶薪合同。这里面没有什么新的东西,因为菲尼克斯人经常会说到,他们厌倦了Marion经常觉得不快活。

Big deal! Fact is, if you had no idea my subject was Marion, all of the above easily could refer to half the starters in the NBA.

好一笔交易!事实上呢,如果你不知道我要说的是Marion,这些常见的小毛病可能NBA联盟里面半数的首发都会犯的。

The major difference being most of them can't brag about averaging nearly 18 points and 10 rebounds for almost nine seasons and 65 playoff games.
This is why Marion, who turns 30 on May 7, makes important money - $16.44 million this season, $17.8 million next should he decide not to exercise his right to opt out and become a free agent.
The other noteworthy difference between Marion and many NBA prima donnas is his wholesome reputation, untainted by so much as a hint of trouble in or out of uniform.
Not once has Marion done anything for which he should be ashamed. Not once has he ever disgraced himself, his family, his team, in any manner. No Sun was more accessible for team functions in the community.
No star other than Gilbert Arenas was more accommodating to NBA TV for interviews after games. Never was there so much as an isolated blowup with coach Mike D'Antoni.

但是,他们中的大多数人和Marion的区别是,他们不能在接近9个赛季,65场季后赛里面,平均拿下18分和10个篮板。
这就是为什么在今年5月7号即将30岁的Marion,可以在这个赛季拿到1644万美元,下个赛季将拿到1780万美元如果他不使用球员选项变成自由球员的话。
另外一个Marion和许多NBA大腕的显著差异是,他的好名声,无论在场上或者场下,他都没有任何污点。
Marion所做的事情没有一件是值得羞愧的,他从来没有做过让他自己,他的家人,他的球队丢人的事情。Suns的其他球员,没有比他更加热衷球队的社会活动的。除了Gilbert Arenas之外,没人在赛后接受NBA TV的采访时比Marion更随和,也没有人比他受到更多的D'Antoni的无名怒火。

Tell me that kind of conduct is not worth keeping! What team wouldn't love to have a good guy with a big heart to promote? What team wouldn't want to seize the chance to get a player who has produced prolific numbers for a championship contender, keeps a low profile during his free time and never causes anxiety attacks for management?

谁来告诉我那些行为是不值得保留的!哪个球队不希望有这样一个有爱的好球员来提升自己的形象?哪个球队不希望有这样一个数据达人,(这些数据还是他在一支总冠军有利争夺者的球队里拿的),而且他平时也不会出去惹是生非,从来不会让管理层头痛?

If Marion indeed doesn't get it, why didn't a certain Sun put an arm around him and give him a back massage every day if that's what it took to make him feel appreciated?

如果Marion不能理解管理层的行为,那么太阳队的队员为什么不好好拥抱他,帮他按摩按摩,让他感觉到被人欣赏?

Obviously, I don't get it, either. Apparently just a couple teams wanted Marion. The Celtics reached out for him before Kevin Garnett, but supposedly got scared off when a three-year extension for $45M was rebuffed by agent Dan Fegan.

很明显,我也不能理解他们的想法。显然有几只队伍需要Marion,凯尔特人在找KG之前找过Marion,据说是被Marion的经理人Dan Fegan开出的3年4500万的续约合同吓回去了。

Truth is, Danny Ainge never made a formal offer to the Suns (for Marion) or Fegan, who had been talking to Phoenix about a $17M per extension.
Truth is, Marion did not want to leave the Suns at that time (before last June's draft), believing they could win a title. He changed his mind later in the summer after his ego got bruised when Steve Kerr met with him and Fegan and told them Tim Duncan and Garnett were the lone players deserving of max money.
"If you don't think I'm worth the money I'm ***, then trade me," Marion responded calmly.

真实情况是,Danny Ainge从来没有正式向太阳或者Fegan开出过提议,当时Fegan正在和Phoenix谈论每年1700万的续约合同。
真实情况是,Marion在那个时候不想离开太阳队(去年六月之前),他相信他们会赢得冠军,在夏天之后他改变了主意,因为他的自尊受到了很大的伤害,当时Steve Kerr和他和Fegan见面,告诉他们,只有TD和KG,才配得上顶薪合同。
“如果你觉得我的能力配不上我的薪水,那么交易我吧。”Marion平静地回答。

Truth is, Kerr told Fegan they'd either extend Marion or trade him after this season. That was the company line until the moment "a basketball decision" was made to import Shaq and deport Marion and Marcus Banks.

真实情况是,Kerr告诉Fegan他们在这个赛季之后,会和Marion续签合同,或者交易他。这种说法一直延续到了Shaq和Marion,banks交易的时候。

So long speed, hello 94 feet of bumps.
Thus ends almost four seasons of us irresistibly ogling the Suns, who must slow down and play half-court to make the most of whatever Shaq has left if they hope to take success to its limit.

再见了,速度!欢迎光临,磕磕碰碰的94英尺(全场的长度)!

四个赛季来让我们无法抗拒的那个太阳队就这样消失了,他们不得不降下速度打半场进攻,为了最大程度地发挥鲨鱼的剩余价值,如果他们还想尽可能赢球的话。

For the time being, D'Antoni is opposed to such a radical change.

One style or the other, the pressure is on D'Antoni to hide Nash on defense (so he can preserve his strength for offense) the way he did when Marion was around to guard Steve's man 20 minutes per game.
For example, Steve Nash would take Bruce Bowen and Marion would take Tony Parker. Last week, when the Hornets demolished the Suns MVP candidate Chris Paul and understudy Jannero Pargo took turns violating Nash.

就目前来看,D'Antoni还是反对这样激进的交易的。

不论打哪一种风格的球,D'Antoni要做的是要掩盖Nash在防守端的弱点(这样他才能尽可能发挥他进攻端的优点),就像以前marion的在的时候,他有20分钟要去防与steve对位的球员。

举例来说,Steve Nash防守Bruce Bowen,然后Marion来对付Tony Parker。在上周的比赛里面,黄蜂队击败太阳的方法是,用MVP候选人Chris Paul 和替补Jannero Pargo 轮流打爆Nash。

Jim Oberhouse, a Suns season-ticket holder for 40 years, went to the Mayo Clinic last week for his annual checkup. "The doctor told me everything looked fine except he thinks the Suns trade is killing me."

Jim Oberhouse,一个买了太阳队40年季票的老球迷,上周去Mayo诊所的时候做身体检查。“医生告诉我,我的身体很好,但是他觉的太阳队的交易让我正在饱受煎熬。”
返回页首 向下

MARION DIDN'T WANT OUT OF PHOENIX UNTIL KERR'S JAB
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
Suns Love :: News & Recaps-
转跳到: